It has been an an eventful month for all of us here at 42stats. Here are a few of the highlights:
Production servers are up and running!
- MongoDB + Django + Gunicorn + Nginx stack up and running on CentOS
- We went way out of the box on our hardware architecture: We’re running everything on Mac Mini Servers. Cost/benefit over EC2 or Rackspace is massive given our projected deployment of services and long term (1 year) cloud transition plan.
- Aalok’s done an amazing job building a stable, scalable and robust solution over the past four months!
- We’ve signed and begun work with our first live client who is alpha testing our solution. They’re a Fortune 500 company that’s leveraging our solution to improve the work lives of their employees and the efficiency of their organization.
Semi-Finalists at MassChallenge!
- We’ve been selected for the next round, out of 1237 startups from 35 countries, to come to Boston and pitch to MassChallenge.
- “MassChallenge is the largest-ever startup accelerator and competition, and the first to support high-impact, early-stage entrepreneurs with no strings attached.” –MassChallenge
We’re excited – the game is afoot and we’re building something we truly believe in.